Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Laurel): 28yrs old
Hero (Aiden): 28yrs old
HEA: yes but no babies
Average score: 3.5/5
Best Line: “It’s starting to become a personal mission to win you over. To atone for past sins.”
Worst Line: “Really? You’re really going to bring this up again? My God, Laurel, it was high school. Get over it already.”
This was an ok romance between two childhood sweethearts
- Loved how she gave him a hard time in the beginning
- Intrigued to read Ethan’s story
- The red-head hero was a great change
- Cheating is cheating regardless of whether he’s gay
- Dan was extremely selfish and she turned into a pushover around him
- George was an interesting character
- Things got a little dull after the lacklustre ‘I love yous’
Perhaps a little too boring/sweet??