Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Sarah): 34yrs old
Hero (Colton): 35yrs old?
HEA: yes but no epilogue
Average score: 2/5
Best Line: “Sarah was the kind of person who rarely made mistakes” – this was the best line because it was so wrong – Sarah made so many mistakes that she turned into a mindless, lust-driven bimbo
Worst Line: “And I blew it all on a hot pair of leather pants.”
A disappointing part of the series about a stupid judge and a ‘rockstar’ who has memory problems. Throw in some random drama and you have yourself a trainwreck of a love story.
- Just for my own pleasure, I am going to pretend that the H does not have long hair cos …
- I was looking forward to Sarah’s story because I love a strong heroine but her flustered behaviour in a professional setting with Colton made me feel sorry for her which was disappointing
- Lost all respect for Sarah when she went along with the blackmail. You are a fucking JUDGE!!
- At chapter 7 and I am trying so hard not to DNF but the H seems interesting as he appears to have some sort of memory problem
- There were more assholes in this story than the previous ones
- So much drama
- Luci is a horrible woman who claims to help people but all she does is mess with people’s emotions
- Done with this author now
What a disaster of a story
I think I had too high of expectations with Sarah – she was thoroughly disappointing