Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Claire): 5/5
Hero (Theo): 5/5
HEA: yes but would have preferred an epilogue set a few years later to prove that he overcame his fears
Average score: 4.5/5
Best Line: “What could go wrong?”
Worst Line: “It was better this way.”
A great romance between a soft-hearted artist and a loveable con-man who believes he is not good enough for love.
- Aww, the hero was so sweet to step up and look after his sister-in-law and nieces
- Loved The Princess Bride reference
- It was funny that he thought she lacked confidence when it was so clear he also lacked self-esteem with all of his references of not being good enough for a ‘good girl’
- Her rant at the heroine in the audio romance she was listening to was too true!
- I loved that they challenged each other and grew as a couple (after a few hiccups from the hero!)
- One of the most sweetest and romantic proposals ever!
“For her, I’d stay.”