Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Brooklyn): 27yrs old – 2/5
Hero (Jason): late 20s? – 2/5
Cheating: H doesn’t tell h he is married
Triggers: h sleeps with a model the night before meeting H but keeps referring to the model throughout the book which is annoying
Average score: 2.5/5
Best Line: “Why write about something you’ll never experience?”
Worst Line: “but whatever, I just needed some sex; I didn’t need to know the guy’s name.”
A romance between two different famous singers – a broody and stubborn guy and a flirty, drunk popstar who had sex on her mind (with anyone) throughout most of the story
- This type of heroine is not my favourite – I hope she wins me over
- The shirt bit was funny – in a cringey way
- I do love a brooding hero
- Logan was a sweetheart
- The h’s only redeeming quality is that she loves her sister
- He still didn’t explain why he was still married
- I don’t get why he blamed her – HE WAS THE MARRIED ONE!
- How could she joke about giving him blowjobs after he hurt her and he didn’t even apologise?!