Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Dusty): 1/5
Hero (Ryan): 3/5
Triggers: h is beaten up (not by H), drug dealing
Average score: 2/5
Best Line: none that stood out to me
Worst Line: a lot of lines
A disappointing romance between a protective hero and a woman who should have NOT BEEN A DRUG DEALER!! The heroine was perfect for me until I found out what she did for a living
- I liked that he wasn’t such a big manwhore like his brothers
- I find it hard to believe that a recluse who is petrified of EVERYTHING would open her front door WITHOUT CHECKING THE PEEPHOLE???
- I was disappointed in the h for being part of drug dealing
- I have to admit that I started skipping pages since finding out she was a drug dealer – drugs are a hard No for me in romances
- I love to read about people overcoming difficulties whether its finances, mental health or family stuff but I hate when people uses drugs/alcohol/money as way to overcome these
Message to Dusty: