Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Andi): 3/5
Hero (Clay): 3/5
Triggers: abuse, domestic violence, descriptive sex with other woman, rape
Average score: 3.5/5
Best Line: “I’ve got you, Andi. I’m not letting go.”
Worst Line: “I’ll never get to clear my name.”
This was a fast paced romance between a wrongly accused athlete and an abused woman
- I liked that they were careful with each other
- I disliked her judging him – I was disappointed because he was kind to her and he didn’t deserve that
- I was so not expecting that!
- The book cover is ridiculous – the model is hot but his pose is not
- Hurray for that nurse!
- The speed of their relationship was a little fast
“You’re bigger than your fears.”