Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Vera): 29yrs old
Hero (Sebastian): 33yrs old
Grovel: good – hero redeemed himself brilliantly
Cheating: yes – H deliberately kisses another woman to get the h to admit her feelings for him
Triggers: h watches H have sex with another woman – this occurs before they get together
Average score: 4.5/5
Best Line: “I had always rescued myself––and I wouldn’t want it any other way.”
Worst Line: “You can always buy yourself a pair”
A brilliant love story between a brooding billionaire and an intelligent woman down on her luck.
- Those Santa letters…
- Urgh, when she watched him have sex with that awful woman, I wanted to throw up
- Wow, he was very mean
- I love a dark and broody hero (as long as he redeems himself)
- The way he is with words…I got goosebumps!
- The falcon names were hilarious
- The BDSM stuff took me by surprise
- Curious about Ben and Charlotte
Cannot wait for the next one!!