Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Charlotte): 22yrs old – lacked maturity
Hero (Matt): 35yrs old – looking for an easy lay
Average score: 1.5/5
Best Line: none
Worst Line: “I’m star-struck”
Urgh…older man, who is a politician, takes advantage of an infatuated young female aide
- The age difference threw me off because the blurb made me think they were around the same age:
- Girl needs to calm down – don’t keep going on about how ‘God-like’ and perfect he is – it just really reminds me of their age difference the way she was constantly fan-girling him
- I am very disappointed with the heroine – I was expecting more from her
- So pissed off right now – why the fuck do ‘romance’ writers feel the need to have weak ass women as their ‘heroines’??!
- Of course he wasn’t looking for anything serious and just wanted to sleep with her – he’s a POLITICIAN!!!!!!!!
- Why has this got such high reviews?
Charlotte needed to take a chill pill: