Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Scarlet): 31yrs old
Hero (Theodore): 30s?
Average score: 3/5
Best Line: “My name is Scarlet Stone and one day I will harness the power to read minds.”
Worst Line: “I won’t love you, Theodore Reed. I can’t.”
This was an ok romance and ‘coming of age’ story between a woman who is dying and a mysterious man.
- Sad start but the h was pretty funny on the plane ride
- One of the strangest ‘Meet the Parents’ I have ever read
- I love gruff, moody heroes
- Oh no….
- I kinda understood why she did it but it didn’t make me hate her any less
- I got bored in the middle and I got confused towards the end!
- Lost my patience with the couple…they deserved each other and their fucked up ‘love’
Save me from the melodramatic talk and…