Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Brielle): 22yrs old
Hero (Colton): 22yrs old
Average score: 1/5
Best Line: “Ruined. This girl had just completely ruined me for life.”
Worst Line: “I liked to think having a great family was the universe’s way of paying me back for getting knocked up by an asshole my senior year of high school.” – um, no. Payback would be if your family kicked you out for becoming a cliché teen mum
A cliché teen mom, living with her parents and has the nerve to complain about money (even though her parents look after her child and support them financially), and a manwhore who can’t keep his dick up, fall in love.
- I know I am being picky but the h is 5 months older than the H and I REALLY hate older h/younger H romances
- The single mother thing came as a surprise and I have more respect for single mum’s who DON’T have financial support from their parents because otherwise the parents end up raising the kid instead of the kids actual parent
- It was wrong of her to not tell him
- I am just not feeling it with this couple, they keep doing things that just annoy me
- The 3yr old spoke like a 10yr old – not very believable but romances rarely portray kids properly. I have read some great romances with awesome kids – this just isn’t one of them
- Stopped reading from chapter 16 and skipped to the end – the h was annoying me by not being a good mum
- It’s not that hard to fix auto-correct
They were good as a couple and clearly their personalities fit together but it was just a couple who I became judgemental of and a couple I don’t want to read about in my romances