Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Violet): 29yrs old
Hero (Jonathan): 29yrs old
Average score: 3.5/5
Best Line: “You are never just anything, Violet.”
Worst Line: “No relationships. Just lots and lots of working girls.”
This was a good second-chance romance between a sensitive billionaire and a headstrong teacher.
- Loved their first meeting
- Teenagers are idiots
- Hookers??!! Like it’s no big deal?
- I loved that he still loved her
- What was she gonna do ‘for a few hours’ on her own in a car??
- The internal dialogue started to get annoying around 60%
- Her father’s letter was too little, too late
“Still after all this time?”