Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Maylee): 24yrs old
Hero (Griffin): 28yrs old
Grovel: sort off
HEA: yes but a disappointing ‘epilogue’ set only ONE DAY after the end of the previous chapter
Average score: 4/5
Best Line: “I’m a prat.”
Worst Line: “He gave her another scathing look. “Of course. I’m not poor.””
A solid romance between an aristocrat and a hillbilly.
- The H was giving off major ‘elitist’ vibes and I was looking forward to his downfall in the form of his opposite in every way!
- I didn’t like that Gretchen made fun of Maylee
- Remember Maylee, Hufflepuff is Rowling’s favourite house!
- The conversation about a hug was hilarious!
- Goddamn that tie!
- Gretchen became increasingly annoying
- Intrigued by Jonathan