Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Audrey): 25yrs old
Hero (Reese): 27yrs old?
HEA: yes with a great ending!
Average score: 4.5/5
Best Line: “I’m not brave enough.”….“I’d make you brave”
Worst Line: “That’s all you’re going to ask for? You do realize that if I win, I get to fuck the heiress and you again?”
This was a great romance between two opposites who were PERFECT for each other! They brought out the strengths in each other and I loved it!!
- Aww, Audrey deserved better in the first chapter
- What an introduction to the H…first impression?
- Their banter was pretty funny
- I don’t have any sympathy for rich drug users so I was on Reese’s side
- I love that he got schooled by her kiss
- Unrequited love is painful
- Daphne needed to get lost
- Loved the hero by the end!!
“It’s all right, firecracker,” he said in a soft voice. “I’m here for you. I’m the one person you don’t have to be strong around. You just have to be yourself with me. I’ll never ask you to be anything else.”