Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Ella): 17yrs old
Hero (Reed): 18yrs old
Grovel: not enough
Triggers: OW drama, h kisses OW to punish the H
Average score: 3/5
Best Line: “I’m sick to death of these people. From this point on, they’re my enemies.” – we’ll see how long this lasts
Worst Line: too many to list
I just need this story to end so I can get on with my life.
- Looking forward to an epic grovel considering how the last book ended
- Hit with so much angst from then beginning!
- Thank you Valerie for doing what I so desperately wanted to do!
- Daniel needs to be ended like yesterday
- The Royals are such a twisted and filthy family that I can’t stop reading about them and hating every moment
- I was rooting for the h to have more self-respect and not to offer her services to losers out of anger
- I had to seriously stop myself from throwing up
- It doesn’t make sense that he sits outside her room and then strips…you will with your father who is also in the house and they haven’t even gotten caught
- I got fed up with all the secrets and just wanted everyone to tell the truth
- That ending…