Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Gemma): 26yrs old – 3/5
Hero (Truman): 26yrs old? – 5/5
Grovel: none needed
Average score: 4/5
Best Line: “They’re my kids, Gemma,” he repeated. “Have been from the day I found them.”
Worst Line: “He killed a man” – stop being so judgmental girl!
This was a great romance between a loyal and strong alpha male who would do anything for his family and a woman from a rich background who wants to find genuine love.
- Men looking after babies will always be sexy to me
- I have never heard of the name ‘Gemaline’ – it sounds wrong
- So proud of the H for stepping up for his siblings
- The best fairy tale bedtime story!
- The h was a little pushier than I usually like
- I hated the h for leaving him after he opened up to her – she should be ashamed of herself
- I think I have more respect for people who overcome awful childhoods with abuse/little money/no love than people who had rich parents bit weren’t loved enough
- I LOVED the bikers’ protectiveness around the children
“I can’t offer you glamour or glitz, but I can offer you ice-cream stains, homemade fairy tales, and midnight kisses.”