Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Angie): 36yrs old
Hero (Wyatt): late 30s?
Grovel: more show than tell but still good
HEA: yes but unsatisfactory
Average score: 3.5/5
Best Line: “I fucked up. Bad.”
Worst Line: “I’m going to be the single mother that people pity. I’m going to be alone.” – you are never alone when you have a baby!
This was an ok second-chance romance of a hook-up turning into a love story between a stubborn cake shop owner and a laid back cowboy.
- I love surprise babies in romances!
- I really don’t like it when the H was in love with someone else (the h’s best friend) for most of his life – it makes the h look second-best
- Wow, the h is so negative…
- I was not expecting that!
- I think that considering what happened in the story, the author was mean in not giving us an epilogue set further in the future – reduced rating solely because of this