Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Alejandra): 24yrs old – 3/5
Hero (Julius): age unknown – 3/5
Grovel: I feel cheated out of a well-deserved grovel
HEA: yes but part of a series
Triggers: domestic violence, h is raped several times (not by H)
Average score: 3.5/5
Best Line: “I would like for a man to love me for all my small quirks rather than shame me for them”
Worst Line: H: “Bounce”
This was another rollercoaster dark romance by Belle. I still love Twitch but I had expected more of a grovel from Julius because his actions resuted in Alejandra’s torture. Maybe we will have a grovel in the next and final book.
- I almost threw up in the prologue. This is gonna be one dark read…
- I don’t think I will ever like Ling… the bitch needs to die
- I want Twitch’s HEA right now!!
- Yes, this storyline is bringing out my judgey side as I ALWAYS want women to leave the asshole husbands who beat them up and rape them and I DO judge them for staying
- I understood why the H did what he did but it took me a while to forgive him and I’m still not sure that I do
As for the next book…