Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Winnie): 31yrs old
Hero (Wes): age unknown
Grovel: needed more
Cheating: not technically
HEA: yes but it was lukewarm – no babies or proposal yet
Triggers: H went on a date with OW after breaking up with h
Average score: 3/5
Best Line: “Because, seriously, who wore a bra to bed? Not this chick, that was for damn sure.”
Worst Line: “I didn’t want to change. Not for her or her kid or for any-fucking-one.”
This was a romance between a self-made billionaire (who owns a restaurant and a football league?) and a single mother who worked for him.
This was a disappointing follow up to the previous two books. Maybe my expectations were too high.
- Reading about a smart kid was a nice change
- That cover is hot!
- I hate Robin Thicke
- I have to say, some parts just didn’t make sense
- I noticed more repetition in this book than the others
- Thatch was great during the labour
- The dinner with Nick confused me