Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Baylor): 18/26yrs old – 3/5
Hero (Gavin): 20/28yrs old – 4/5
HEA: yes with kid but epilogue should have been more concrete instead of just hinting about a potential pregnancy
Triggers: some OW drama
Average score: 3.5/5
Best Line: “I grew up with a mom who came from a family that tried to dictate her future. She broke free from them and I guess she just raised me to revolt against oppressiveness.”
Worst Line: “I guess it’s an unconscious habit for me now. Watching girls. Picking out my next one-night-stand.”
This was a good second chance romance, told in two parts, between a movie producer and a writer. I don’t think I will read any more from this author as there were parts which I hated and I have absolutely no interest in reading about the other two sisters.
- Another manwhore…great
- I liked how flustered he was around the h when he first met her
- The h’s mum sounded great
- DID NOT appreciate knowing that the H had slept with other virgins
- I can’t believe he was so clueless about Karen
- I was looking forward to some retribution and the H did shed some tears!
- I have to admit, I do judge parents who have a live-in nanny…unless you’re running a successful international company why would you need a nanny?! Especially a live-in one?
- Max made me shed a tear. I always feel for the kids who are in the middle of difficult adult relationships
- This story didn’t need another stalker
- Callie deserved a raise for the way she was with the h
- I loved the h in the first half but grew VERY disappointed in her during part 2
So much drama…