Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Cassie): 24yrs old – 3/5
Hero (Gage): 30yrs old – 4/5
Grovel: sort of
HEA: yes but no babies
Triggers: H slept around during separation
Average score: 3/5
Best Line: “I’m willing to work hard for her forgiveness.”
Worst Line: “No. He didn’t want me. I highly doubt he wants our baby.”
This was an average love story between a rock star and a puppy lover. It was no were near as good as the first book in this series but it was ok.
- Yay! Another h who doesn’t give in easily but she did start to annoy me later in the story
- Still love secret baby romances but started to become annoyed with the back and forth between the past and the present and when the h never even makes an attempt to inform the H
- I would have liked to have read more interaction between Gage and Logan
- The story started to drag a little
- She was an idiot for not calling 911 immediately, especially considering she was on her own with her young son
Could have been better