Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Rose): 5/5
Hero (Julian): 5/5
Grovel: H was very remorseful
HEA: yes but no babies
Average score: 5/5
Best Line: “And the world would have gone fucking dark without you.”
Worst Line: “I’m a nightmare, and I don’t know how to handle anything good.”
This was another perfect paranormal romance from this series. This time it was between a headstrong vampire and an alpha panther shifter.
- I liked Rayce’s loyalty and protectiveness
- I love the writing style
- I didn’t like that there was no info on how much time passed between the prologue and the first chapter
- Julian was so sweet to her – it slays me every time
- I love hating Leo – can’t wait for his downfall in the form of a loving woman!
- The witch, the vamp, the muse and the angel…BFFs forever!!!
- Brilliant banter
“Darkness created her, and darkness will have its due.”
Can’t get enough of this series!