Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Charlotte): 24? – 3/5
Hero (Bennett): 26yrs old – 4/5
HEA: yes with baby
Triggers: some OW drama, suicide (H’s old girlfriend)
Average score: 3.5/5
Best Line: “I was an independent person before I got pregnant, and I still am now. I don’t need a man sweeping in to save the day and rescue me from loneliness.”
Worst Line: “This was just what I needed. A hot, willing woman to get my mind off Charlotte.”
This was a good pregnancy romance between a recent law graduate and a hockey player.
- Liam was an ass for pretending he had a dead wife in order to pick up women
- I didn’t get what the big deal was with Liam finding out
- I liked how committed the H was
- I just wanted to scream at the h for all the lies
- Bennett in tears had me crying
- It was refreshing to read a romance where neither the h or H have a lot of money
Liam was a big baby, Charlotte was a coward and Bennett was great!