Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Grace): 24yrs old – 4/5
Hero (Zack): 30s? – 3/5
Grovel: she forgave much too quickly so there was no goddamned grovel
HEA: yes but no babies and epilogue was only 3 weeks later
Average score: 3.5/5
Best Line: “Men rarely kept their promises; she should have learned that lesson by now.”
Worst Line: “She was completely infatuated with a man who thought that because she was smaller and weaker physically, she was somehow weak-minded as well.”
This was a secret-filled romance between a couple who have a huuuuuuge family between themselves.
- So many names to remember!
- To be honest, the family connections went completely over my head because it was too confusing
- The h was brilliant at not giving in easily but, alas, she gave in too quickly at times because she was hot for the H
- I was looking forward to the moment the H realised he was wrong about her
- That was one big-ass secret
- Beau-Remi and Maddox were so sweet to her
I broke at this line…
“I would have learned how to shoot”