Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Kate): 20yrs old – 3/5
Hero (Gavin): 24yrs old – 3/5
Triggers: some OW drama
Average score: 3/5
Best Line: h: “I don’t want to be any man’s second choice but I’m definitely not going to be second best to a woman he claims is toxic.”
H: “I’ve waited a long time to find you and now that I know what it’s like to have you in my life, I’ll do everything humanly possible to keep you. Forever.”
Worst Line: “I didn’t think I was cut out for bad boys, but I think I might be cut out for Gavin Loman.”
This was an ok romance between a sheltered woman and an angry guy.
- Aww, their first introduction was sweet!
- Party scenes in romances always make me feel on edge especially when its teen/early 20s parties
- Why did she decide to move in with Leeta and not get her own place as she had money and she felt uncomfortable around Leeta?
- The h wasn’t as strong-willed as I would have liked
- For someone who claims to hate games and liars, her sure did mess her about
- He is so sweet with Callie
- The h was more gullible than I realised, especially around Alyssa