Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Lizbeth): 24yrs old – 3/5
Hero (Crenshaw): 30yrs old – 3/5
Grovel: not enough – c’mon, what does it take to satisfy my grovel-craving?!
Cheating: technically none
HEA: yes with a ‘one month later’ epilogue (seriously, what is the point in having such a short spaced epilogue?!)
Triggers: Cancer, some OW drama (she was stalker-ish crazy!)
Average score: 3.5/5
Best Line: “I’m blunt and spicy. It makes for more fun.” And
H: “I may have been blind to so many things, but I’ve never been blind to who you are. This is not getting to know you, because I already do, and I love everything about you. It’s time to build new memories, together.”
Worst Line: “Even with my heart shattered and my future in absolute shambles, I let him hold me.”
This was a drama packed romance between two friends who admit they have feelings for each other but get side-tracked by other events.
- The cover guy is hot!
- I love protective siblings
- Yes! A Hero who recognises he has feelings for the h and chases after her (figuratively) immediately!
- Urgh, of course he slept with her arch-nemesis (unintentionally)
- Claire’s and Gail’s ‘no-bull’ attitude was great
- I saw the OW drama coming a mile off
and I was like…
- Out of everything, it was his parents reaction which caused tears for me
- Just when I started to trust him again, he acts like a petulant child wanting others to feel sorry for him
and I loved it!