Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Chelsea): 25yrs old
Hero (Damien): 26yrs old
Triggers: some OW drama
Average score: 5/5
Best Line: “I needed to take a step back, have some pride”
Worst Line: “After our talk, why did I even bother to look good around him anymore?”
OK so Penelope has totally redeemed herself with this romance.
It was more layered than I originally thought and I loved it!
- I’m sorry but guys in beanies makes me think of douche-bags
- Sounds like a classic case of “have my cake and eat it too” with the way the H explained he couldn’t be the right guy for her but also had feelings for her AND he wanted to fuck OW
- The h was way too obvious in her feelings for him…I wanted the H to work for her
- I found it funny that the h accused her ex of ‘emotional cheating’ but didn’t appear to notice she was doing the same by going on dates with a guy but picturing the H all of the time
- The moment she found out was heartbreaking
- I’m pleased they didn’t rush into sex
- I LOVED the second half of this story