Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Alice): 25yr old – hilarious!! – 5/5
Hero (Rafe): 4/5
HEA: yes with baby!
Average score: 4.5/5
Best Line: “You don’t go barging toward a woman who doesn’t know you and scoop her up, moron!”
Worst Line: “My eyes narrowed as he smiled at whatever suggestion she whispered to him and he slapped her butt while he deadpanned at me.”
A great love story between a nerdy pilot and a cocky (but solid family man) baseball player. This was so funny but also had its moments which touched me.
- It took a while for me to get into the flow of the story
- I loved the h’s random comments…it’s so me!
- Oh my god….the pee
- Didn’t like how the H kept checking out other women
- I teared up during the h’s confrontation with her mother
- I didn’t like that Kristina was in love with him…I was hoping it was a misunderstanding
“It was the best day of my life.”