Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Kendall): 4/5
Hero (Ridge): 4/5
Cheating: technically no but please read triggers
Triggers: it was confusing who was meant to be the heroine – hated that – so yeah there was some OW drama
Average score: 4/5
Best Line: “He may not have his mother, but I will make damn sure he knows how much she loved him. How much she wanted to be a part of his life. He won’t have both parents, but he will have me, his aunt, my four best friends—uncles by default—and my parents.’He will be loved every damn day. I will make sure of it.”
Worst Line: H’s friend: “We’ll make sure our flavor of the night has a friend. And we’ll get her all liquored up so she wants to be with you”
This was a sweet and heartfelt love story between a very new single father and a nurse.
- Jeff and Maggie brought tears to my eyes
- Melissa, Dawn, Stephanie…What is the author trying to do to me?!
- Ridge is either a sweet man or he has a massive ‘hero complex’
- Oh my gosh…so many tears!
- The surprise at the end was not in line with the rest of the story
“I’ve found her, and I’m not letting go.”