Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Ty): 17-23yrs old – 1/5
Hero (Chase): 22-27yrs old – 1/5
HEA: they don’t deserve it
Triggers: in detail description of H fucking OW, drug use, h fucks OM after she witnesses H with OW
Average score: 1/5 – no longer give a fuck with these two cheaters
Best Line: “Dad once said that a man who sat down and spilled his soul to strangers didn’t have much of a soul to protect.”
Worst Line: Everything other line in the whole book
This is a weak-ass ‘romance’ filled with cheating.
- Wow the H sure was an entitled, spoilt, drug using manwhore of an asshole
- Got to chapter 12 and wasn’t sure whether I was going to enjoy this romance…
- It would have been helpful to have the characters name at the beginning of the chapter because at times it was confusing to read from Ty’s POV and switching to Chase’s POV without a warning
- The way she lost her virginity made my skin crawl
- I hate it when the heroine tells us why it’s stupid to do something AND THEN DOES IT ANYWAY!!!
- Seriously, why were things written so dramatically?! I thought he had KILLED someone but no he just got traded
- I am disappointed in the amount of people who condone cheating considering the high ratings for this romance
“Both of us had made mistakes”