Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Katharine): 5/5
Hero (Richard): 5/5
Grovel: Hero redeemed himself brilliantly!
HEA: yes but no epilogue
Average score: 4.5/5 – an epilogue would have made it a 5 star for me
Best Line: “You have hands.”
Worst Line: “I liked my women strong and vibrant—not a doormat like Miss Elliott.”
This was a romance between a PA and a arrogant man who learned to love again despite his awful childhood.
- I’m sorry but can those names be any more boring?
- My first impression of the H was that he needed a good slap/punch!! Every time he spoke to the h I was…
- Loved the sarcastic moments from the h
- I felt like applauding the h for the brilliantly harsh speech she gave the H
- Penny and Richards relationship brought tears to my eyes
- I was a blubbering mess by the final few chapters
So proud of the Hero for learning to open his heart to love
So proud of the Heroine for seeing the real Hero (under the asshole!)