Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Jordan): 27yrs old – 5/5
Hero (Chase): 28yrs old – 4/5
Grovel: he was such a sweet talker!
Cheating: neither the h or H were celibate during the separation
HEA: yes but I would have loved some babies
Triggers: past drug use, some OW drama
Average score: 4.5/5
Best Line: so many good ones including:
h: “The man I’m going to spend the rest of my life with won’t need a break from me. He’ll know from the moment I enter his life that I’m worth keeping. That’s the type of man I deserve to be with and I’m not going to settle for anything less.”
Worst Line: none!
This was a great second chance romance between a footballer and a CEO. It was filled with angst, sweet talk, growth and love!
- So proud of the way the h handled the breakup in the prologue
- I liked that this story was about a man with amnesia and not a woman for a change
- I loved how the h stood up to the H’s father!
- Everyone needs a Lacey in their lives
- The H was so clueless at times
This book put me through the wringer…