Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Julia): 24yrs old – 3/5
Hero (Jaxson): 26yrs old – 3/5
Cheating: none but see trigger
HEA: yes with baby
Triggers: attempted rape, H was not celibate during friendship and separation
Average score: 3/5
Best Line: Kayla: “maybe make him work at your friendship, don’t let him off the hook too easily.” – please listen to your friend Julia!!!
Sawyer: “But if I were you, I’d make the prick grovel his ass off when he does come back.”
Worst Line: “When Melissa got on the back of my bike I took off and fucked her all night, trying to get the new girl out of my head… it didn’t work.”
This was an average friends-to-lovers romance. Nothing particularly noteworthy but not terrible either.
- The h is a virgin and has to watch the H get off with lots of women because they are ”just friends” (even though they both have feelings for each other)
- Another heroine who keeps apologising (and crying!)
- The book was a little too long for my taste, it dragged a little and became repetitive with the whole ‘not labelling the relationship’ thing they had going on
- The h is 6 weeks pregnant before the epilogue and the epilogue is 9 months later…and the h is still pregnant
- I love seeing an alpha male breakdown during childbirth