Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Ellie): 5/5
Hero (Mac): 4/5
HEA: so great but no babies….yet!
Average score: 4.5/5
Best Line: “What kind of guy would I be if I didn’t go all out for you?”
Worst Line: “what kind of girl would I be if I could “pull myself together” in thirty minutes?”
The first standalone story in this series was an office romance between a dreamer and a realist (who converts)
This was a great book filled with tears, laughter, sexy times and growth
- The peanut butter scene had me cracking up!
- I cringed so much (in a good way!) in the first few chapters because I realised who she was sending the texts to
- I didn’t get how the H talked himself into thinking the h was a fake
- The scavenger hunt was ingenious until the H lost his nerve
- I loved the growth in Ellie (and there were times I wanted to shake her!)
“Giving back is far better than taking away.”
Loved Ellie (the ‘adorable’ one)!