Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Harper): 4/5
Hero (Seth): 4/5
Average score: 3.5/5
Best Line: “there’s much more to share, but it’s going to take you way longer than one meal to appreciate all that’s me, Seth.”
Worst Line: “The truth was right now the brothers Justice were their own worst enemy.”
This was a good romance between a café owner and a self-made man whose family is under attack by an anonymous person.
- Good banter
- Aurora sounded great
- Loved the relationship between the brothers
- I just love the strong, protective, silent type so I’m really looking forward to Adam’s story – I have a soft spot for protective siblings because I am also an older protective sister and would do anything for my brothers and sisters (blood-related or not)
- I did skip some of the middle because it dragged on a bit
- I didn’t like how Harper pushed Seth to build a relationship with his brother – I trusted Seth’s instincts
- The blurb is a dead giveaway to the ending
In love with Adam