Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Georgia): 26yrs old – 5/5
Hero (Kline): 34yrs old – one of the sweetest Heroes I have ever read – 5/5
HEA: yes but would have loved some babies
Average score: 4.5/5
Best Lines: H: “I’m not going to speak on behalf of all men, because let’s face it, there are some real morons in my gender. But for me, when I really want a woman, I want to claim every part of her.”
Worst Lines: none!
This was a great romance between a strong, funny and smart woman and her hot, sensitive and super-sweet boss.
- That dedication made me laugh and made me think of the beginning of the movie “500 Days of Summer”
- The h’s mother was hilarious but I would have hated to have her as my own mother
- It took me a while to get into the writing style
- Leslie’s stupidity cracked me up
- How awesome were those vows!