Beware of Spoilers!
Heroine (Ava): 5/5
Hero (Kellan): 4/5
Average score: 4/5
Best Lines: h: “I won’t sleep with him. Full stop. I’m a woman who has morals, or at least someone who attempts to have morals.”
Worst Lines: almost everything the H said in the beginning – it was so obnoxious that it was almost funny; if it wasn’t for the h I would have DNF’d – an example:
H to h: ““I’m everybody’s type,” he says.“You just have to realize it.””
This was a nice romance between a head-strong journalist and an asshole millionaire. The reason why it wasn’t a 5 star read was because it was missing some depth.
- Liked that the h didn’t recognise him and also didn’t care he had tons of money
- The H’s obnoxiousness made me laugh so much and I loved that the h did not give in easily and had self-respect
- I could see where the ‘Mile High’ storyline was going fairly early on
- I am interested in reading about the brothers
- Loved the H towards the end and his song!